By admin on Date January 11, 2021
Changes to DBCYP service delivery for Tuesday 12 January
DBCYP Service Delivery changes in response to the changed restrictions in Greater Brisbane – effective from 6.01pm Monday 11 January until 1am Friday 22 January:
- From 6.01pm this evening (Monday 11 January) lockdown restrictions will be eased at all DBCYP sites in line with the latest health direction.
- On Tuesday 12 January, DBCYP programs will return to face-to-face support on site.
- DBCYP continues to operate under our COVID safe plan at each site.
- We ask participants and visitors to maintain social distancing, staying 1.5 meters away from each other where possible.
- To assist in social distancing, restrictions on the number of people allowed indoors are in place at DBCYP sites.
- If social distancing is not possible, staff, participants and visitors will be required to wear a mask.
- Participants are reminded they must carry a mask at all times. If you do not have access to masks, speak with a worker so they can help with this.
- If staff are transporting participants in vehicles, staff and participants will be required to wear masks.
Access up to date information about new restrictions here.
Other health information, including where to get tested if you are experiencing symptoms, can be found on the Queensland Health Website or you can contact the Coronavirus health Information Line 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week on 1800 020 080.